Bearings & Mounted Units
Self-aligning, self- lubricating bearings help tractors work, trucks go and the world turn.
Triangle's self-aligning plain bearings are completely customizable down to the smallest detail. From the mounting to the bearing material, to coatings, to the fit and bore size, we can tailor-make a bearing for your exact application. Standard flanges and pillow blocks to creative custom designs, we can do it all.
- LOW COST - Good design combined with efficient automation leads to competitive pricing.
- STRONG BUSHING SUPPORT - Two wide encircling band-retainers are integral parts of outside multiple-interlocked shells - securely aligned, independent of the bronze bushing
- SELF-ALIGNING - The spherical surface of the ball is designed for use with cushions and/or mountings with mating spherical surfaces. These bearings are self-aligning and are engineered to adjust to angular misalignments of the shaft relative to its housing.
- PRECISION BORE - The inside diameter is sized to an exact dimension, concentricity and straightness after final assembly.
- VARIETY OF SIZES - The same time tested design is available in several sizes. Special sizes available in high volume.