Linkages & Rod Ends
We are problem-solvers by nature and view every project as an opportunity for innovation
Rod ends and linkages are used to transfer motion, whether that motion is shifting a gear in a lawnmower or controlling the throttle position in a Class 8 truck. Triangle is able to completely customize rod end and linkage size, gaging and material used. The real-world applications of these engineered components are endless and completely specific to each customer and industry.
- Self-aligning ball design that compensates for surface, shaft or connection mounting irregularities
- Custom manufacturing in nearly any shape or size to adapt to engineering needs
- Length can vary from four inches to 21 inches
- Available with 0.180 (8-gage) to 0.055 (16-gage) material options
- Bore sizes range from 1/4" to 3/4"
- Complete linkage/rod end solution saving valuable assembly time
- Sophisticated design architecture to generate great strength from very little material