PRODUCT AT A GLANCE
- Either in three or four-arm units
- Bellybands available for 42, 48, and 56 frame size motors
- Motor diameters ranging from 4-1/2" to 7"
- Triangle can custom design positions (angles) of the arms for both standard (TR) and heavy-duty (TW) applications
- Designed for blowers 7" to 26" in diameter
- Brackets are used in large impeller, propeller or centrifugal blowers or fans
- High volume product: typically sold in increments of 1,000+
- Packaging options available
Designed for the residential and commercial HVAC industry, our motor mounting brackets are considered to be the most durable and affordable units available on the market. Triangle calls these stamped steel arms "motor mounts", because they are attached to the motor through the use of a belly band that is wrapped around the motor and bolted together, holding the mounts securely to the motor.They can be configured in length and gage to accommodate nearly any blower diameter.
Built for over the last 40 years as a modular system to reflect HVAC needs as they evolved, these motor fasteners are used in furnaces, air conditioners, refrigeration units, evaporative coolers and other ventilation applications. Galvanized steel motor mounts are unique, easy to install and flexible, designed for blowers 7" to 26" in diameter and motor diameters ranging from 4-1/2" to 7".
- Completely and utterly customizable
- Sturdy and strong revolutionary design for heavy duty vibration suppression
- Knock down assembly drastically reduces shipping costs
- Requires minimal storage space along with Just-In-Time delivery
- Adaptable to efficient assembling
- Flexible design
- Bumped or dimpled arms
- Notched arms
- Knurled arms
- Heavy duty or standard designs
- Three or four arm belly bands
Designed to dampen vibrations, each leg of the bracket can include rubber footings (grommets). These grommets are available as product options for motor mounts and are available in different hardnesses (durometers), please inquire for full options.
The belly band and mounting arms are shipped as a knocked-down package, keeping shipping costs and storage space to a minimum. Triangle can supply a very low cost air-operated assembly fixture so that the motor mount can be assembled and mounted on the motor in the same operation, often faster than a preassembled mount.
POPULAR TR ARMS AND BANDS