Are you a Machine Operator that would like to build a career with a company that you can retire from? At Triangle Manufacturing, our Machine Operators produce parts to serve our customers in important ways. If you are mechanically inclined, have a passion for quality and work well independently as well as part of team, we would like to talk with you! Triangle Manufacturing offers opportunities for advancement in a collaborative team environment that supports a work-life balance. Apply today!
Pay: $21per hour paid weekly, plus quarterly bonuses.
Typical work hours after training period: 2:00-10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday, 40-45 hours per week (time and one half paid for all hours worked over 40).
Benefits for this position include:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Weekly payday
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
The Machine Operator must be a motivated team player with experience in operating automatic presses that use roll feeders and uncoilers. The Machine Operator troubleshoots, uses quality control instruments and fixtures and works with minimal supervision.
- Assist with machine set ups and tear downs
- Work with the team to process all products from the start to finish cycle, maintaining efficient flow of materials
- Monitor and verify that assigned machine operates at optimal efficiency based on established center-lines
- Monitor and verify the quality of jobs periodically throughout the run.
- Suggest/participate in process improvements to maintain or exceed customer expectations
- Ensure that all production reporting and data collection is completed in a timely manner using scanners and the computer system
- Responsible for safe, efficient and continuous operation of machines on a daily basis, based on company standards, environmental and OSHA regulations.
- Ensure that quality products are produced in the appropriate quantity using ISO 9001: 2015 standards
- Perform minor maintenance on production equipment per schedule whenever necessary
- Drive a forklift
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Use fingers, hands and wrists to reach, grasp, finger and pull repetitively
- Stand, sit and walk frequently
- Adjust work schedule to meet personal and company targets
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6-12 months’ machine operating experience required.
- Basic math and reading required.
- Solid knowledge of production, press operation and maintenance required.
- Ability to read and understand narrative, graphic, drawing, blueprints and technical materials required.
- Ability to use quality control instruments, tools and fixtures required.
- Ability to operate machinery efficiently and safely required.
- Ability to operate a fork lift required.
Triangle offers well-spaced workstations, masks, hand sanitizer and remote interviewing. The safety of our employees is our top priority.
Apply today! Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!