Are you a Toolmaker that enjoys making tools or equipment that cut and form metal or other materials? At Triangle Manufacturing, our toolmakers are amazing. They harness their creativity and experience to design and build fixtures, gauges, tooling and even custom production equipment using 3D CAD and CAM software and a variety of CNC machines. Our Toolmakers experience the entire manufacturing process from designing tooling to supporting the production of our sheet metal parts and assemblies for our customers. Triangle Manufacturing offers opportunities for advancement in a collaborative team environment that supports a work-life balance. Apply today!
Pay: $25-$30 per hour based on experience
Monday-Friday, 40-45 hours per week (time and one half paid for all hours worked over 40). Off-hour support may be required for short periods of time. We offer a flexible schedule.
Benefits for this position include:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Weekly payday
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
The Toolmaker supports production activities by maintaining and improving current production tooling, equipment and processes. The Toolmaker designs, builds, assembles and troubleshoots simple production stamping dies, gauging, fixtures and other necessary auxiliary equipment:
- Troubleshoot production stamping dies.
- Maintain (sharpen, repair, and/or clean) stamping tools, components and supporting stamping equipment.
- Develop simple designs of production tooling, gauges, fixtures, and equipment.
- Evaluate/specify new machining processes, tooling, and/or materials.
- Learn, understand and operate a stamping press (all modes or operation).
- Manufacture parts to specifications using CNC and manually operated machines.
- Use 3D CAD software (SolidWorks) to view, design, and build tooling components.
- Use CAM software (FeatureCAM) to program CNC machine tools.
- Three to five years of hands-on toolroom experience required.
- Solid knowledge of production, equipment operation and maintenance required.
- Moderate to advanced math skills required.
- Moderate to advanced reading skills required.
- Ability to read and understand narrative, graphic, drawing, blueprints and technical materials required.
- Ability to operate machinery efficiently and safely required.
- Tool and Die Journeyman card preferred.
- Stamping experience preferred.
- FeatureCAM preferred; willingness to learn FeatureCAM required.
- Solidworks preferred; willingness to learn Solidworks required.
Triangle offers well-spaced workstations, masks, hand sanitizer and remote interviewing. The safety of our employees is our top priority.
Apply today! Email your resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!