$1600 sign-on bonus! Are you a Toolmaker who enjoys seeing the results of your work? At Triangle Manufacturing, our Toolmakers are amazing! They harness their creativity to design and build fixtures, gauges, tooling and even custom production equipment using 3D CAD and CAM software and a variety of CNC machines. The results? Millions of metal components and bearings that are made in-house and shipped to over 40 countries worldwide. Plus, a rewarding career with a growing company celebrating 100 years in 2022!
We value and invest in our people. Pay and benefits for this position include:
- Full-time hourly position starting at up to $37/hour
- Overtime opportunities at time and one half over 40 hours
- Flexible work schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Immediate paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
- Collaborative team environment
How you can make a difference:
- Use 3D CAD software to view, design and build stamping tooling components.
- Use CAM software to program CNC machine tools to manufacture parts to specifications.
- Troubleshoot production stamping dies. Problem-solve to continuously improve dies.
- Maintain (sharpen, repair, clean) stamping tools, components and supporting stamping equipment.
- Evaluate/specify new machining processes, tooling and/or materials.
What you can bring to the team:
- Tool and Die Journeyman Card or equivalent hands-on toolroom experience
- Solidworks and FeatureCAM experience, training provided as needed
- Production, machine operation and maintenance experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Passion for learning, problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Experience with progressive stamping dies (preferred)
Apply today! Email your resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!