$1600 sign-on bonus! Are you a Toolmaker with leadership experience and a passion for innovation? If so, we would like to talk with you! Triangle Manufacturing’s Toolroom Team designs and builds innovative tooling to make millions of metal components and bearings for over 40 countries worldwide. Apply today to grow your career with us!
We value and invest in our people. Pay and benefits for this position include:
- Full-time salaried position starting at $90,000/year; flexible based on qualifications
- Career development opportunities
- Immediate paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
- Collaborative team environment
How you can make a difference:
- Drive continuous improvement within the Toolroom by identifying areas of greatest opportunity, creating, evaluating and implementing process improvements and best practices using Lean management tools such as Kaizen events.
- Mentor, coach and train toolmakers and machinists, provide technical oversight and ensure the use of best practice die methods and techniques.
- Develop the tooling preventative maintenance program to drive die availability and reduce die-related production downtime.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to determine product specifications, arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards to improve or implement manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Prioritize Toolroom workload and manage process risk assessments to ensure KPIs are met.
What you can bring to the team:
- 5+ years' experience in stamping Tool and Die management or related field
- Aptitude with stamping presses and die background with related metallurgical experience in raw material and tool steels
- Stamping tooling design experience (Solidworks, CAD preferred)
- Flexibility of shift scheduling including overtime and weekends
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field (preferred)
- Solid understanding of Lean principles (preferred)
Apply today! Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!