As an Automation Engineer at Triangle Mfg. you will have an opportunity to design, program, maintain and implement automated and robotic systems used for manufacturing our own products. Come join us and get a chance to design a system with the goal of creating Lights Out Manufacturing.
Enjoy programing robots, PLCs, HMI, sensors, switches and various devices to automate the engineering process and have the satisfaction of watching your design being used every day for manufacturing products that get shipped all over the world!
We value and invest in our people. Pay and benefits for this position include:
- Full-time salaried position starting at $75,000-$90,000/year based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Immediate paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
- Collaborative team environment
How you can make a difference:
- Within three months, participate in the design, implementation, and commissioning of automated assembly machines and production lines utilizing PLCs and robotics, linear motion components, conveyors, bowl feeders, Sheet Metal Stamping equipment and packaging systems.
- Within six months, lead cross-functional teams in the development of tooling and fixtures and concept prototype machines that result in a complete production automation system.
- Utilize strong mechanical machine design skills and develop technical requirements for outside vendors to bid and construct custom assembly machines.
- Lead vendor selection and facilitate the implementation of new automation systems and manufacturing methods.
- Write and maintain software for all our PLCs and Robotics.
- Participate in cross functional teams to ensure the design for manufacturability of our current and future products.
- Continuously improve our factory automation systems and optimize them for quality, safety, cost and efficiency.
- Maintain proficiency in using a Windows based engineer workstation and other common office equipment and software.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- Understand Triangle’s Quality Policy and contribute to Triangle’s Quality Objectives.
- Comply with Triangle’s policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Flexible work schedule to meet personal and company targets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you can bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering preferred or related fields or Associate of Science Degree in Engineering, or related field. Control systems engineering experience is ideal.
- 5-10 years related engineering or technician experience is required.
- Understanding of automation equipment required.
- Ability to use 3D CAD (Solidworks preferred), Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Strong programming experience preferred.
- Understanding of materials and their properties (especially steels) preferred.
- Knowledge of stamping process preferred.
- Program/Project Management experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a fork lift.
How you can join us:
Apply today! Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!