This position has been filled. If you would like to be considered for future vacancies, please send us your information. We look forward to hearnig from you.
$1600 sign-on bonus! Are you a skilled Machinist looking to create your own career path? At Triangle Manufacturing, our Machinists are on the move! Progressively learn more about machining on a variety of our CNC machines. Begin a Triangle-sponsored Tool and Die Apprenticeship. The choice is yours!
Triangle manufactures millions of metal components and bearings that are shipped to over 40 countries worldwide. Begin a rewarding career today with a growing company celebrating 100 years in 2022!
We value and invest in our people. Pay and benefits for this position include:
- Full-time hourly position starting at up to $26/hour (includes 2nd shift premium)
- Overtime opportunities at time and one half over 40 hours
- Flexible work schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Immediate paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Profit sharing
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
- Collaborative team environment
How you can make a difference:
- Manufacture parts to specifications using CNC and manually operated machines.
- Complete tooling changeovers, setups and troubleshooting.
- Maintain (sharpen, repair and/or clean) stamping tools, components and supporting stamping equipment.
- Preventative maintenance for a variety of custom automated machines.
- Preventative maintenance for toolroom equipment.
What you can bring to the team:
- Machine Tool Diploma or equivalent experience
- Two years of machinist experience
- Production, equipment operation and maintenance experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Stamping experience a plus
- 3D CAD experience a plus
- CAM experience a plus
Apply today! Email your resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!