Role Summary Description
Triangle Manufacturing has an immediate opening for a Toolroom Machinist to join our growing team. Our Toolroom Machinists have a direct impact on our customers by supporting the production of our sheet metal parts and assemblies. Triangle Manufacturing offers opportunities for advancement in a collaborative team environment that supports a work-life balance. Toolroom Machinists at Triangle who are interested in Toolmaking have an opportunity to apply for Triangle’s Tool and Die Apprenticeship Program. Apply today to join our growing team!
Pay: $19-$23 per hour based on experience
Location: 150 Libbey Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours: Typical work hours for the position are Monday-Friday, 40-45 hours per week. Off-hour support may be required for short periods of time. We offer a flexible schedule and time and one half is paid for all hours worked over 40.
Benefits for this position include:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401K with profit sharing
- Weekly payday
- Climate controlled environment
- Tool allowance
- Prescription safety glasses reimbursement
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance for you and your family
What you get to do:
- Manufacture parts to specifications using CNC and manually operated machines.
- Complete tooling changeovers, setups and troubleshooting.
- Maintenance (sharpening, repairing, and/or cleaning) of stamping tools, components and supporting stamping equipment.
- Preventative maintenance for a variety of custom automated machines.
- Preventative maintenance for toolroom equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Machine Tool Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Two years of machinist experience required
- Solid knowledge of production, equipment operation and maintenance required
- Stamping experience a plus
- 3D CAD experience a plus
- CAM experience a plus
Triangle offers well-spaced workstations, masks, hand sanitizer and remote interviewing. The safety of our team is our top priority.
Apply today! Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!