Bearing Options for Triangle's Blower Brackets
Triangle Manufactures three- or four-arm style spider blower bearing brackets for the heating and air conditioning industry. They are stamped from galvanized steel and are either welded or crimped together to product the full assembly.
These blower bearing brackets are developed for the use of Triangle's sleeve bearings but can also be available with ball bearings. Advantages of Triangle's sleeve bearings include: self-lubricating which results in less maintenance, quiet operation, cost-efficient and light weight. If you choose to have your spider blower bearing bracket with a Triangle sleeve bearing, you have the option of having your bearing being manufactured with an oil cup or grease-zerk fitting.
In the table below, you will see Triangle's spider blower bearing bracket size options along with compatible spherical plain bearing or ball bearing, and compatible rubber cushion.
Triangle's Blower Bearing Brackets
|Series||Socket ID||Compatible Bearing||Compatible Cushion|
|TA||1.876"||Triangle H Series||1052|
|TK||1.812"||Triangle D Series||1589|
|TN||2.225"||Triangle E Series||1899|
Triangle Sleeve Bearing
BENEFITS OF TRIANGLE'S BLOWER BEARING BRACKETS
- Wedge shape on both cushion edges allows bearing ball to absorb thrust and shock loads from either direction
- Spider blower bearing brackets are preassembled or unassembled based on your shipping preference
- Customizable lengths and gauges for maximum flexbility
- Rigid assembly reinforces the strength of the blower side sheet
- Rounded corners and absence of burrs minimize risk of injury
- Triangle offers universal tri-arm spider brackets for repairing and replacing
BENEFITS OF TRIANGLE'S RUBBER CUSHIONS USED IN BLOWER BRACKETS
- Triangle's rubber cushions are soft, yet durable
- Triangle's rubber cushions have a 50 durometer
- They are resistant to oils, grease, oxidation and aging
- They dissipate static electricity
- Triangle's rubber cushions effectively suppress sound and vibration
If you don't see a size that you are looking for, Triangle's engineering team is capable of designing custom products in high quantities. For more questions on Triangle's spider brackets view our product page or contact us today.
If you need help assembling or dissasssembling on of Triangle's spider blower bearing brackets, view our step-by-step guide.