Static Load Data: Flange Mounted Bearings
Flange Bearing Load Data
- The following data designates the maximum load capacity achievable by the mountings before failure.
- Failure was taken at the point in which the mountings started to plastically yield.
- Values were achieved by applying a static load to the mountings until a permanent deformation of the mounting was achieved.
- These values indicate the loads in which deformation starts to take place and not final failure load.
- Mountings will deform past these initial yield values up until the ultimate load.
- It is recommended to be below these values and any safety factors would be applied to these values.