Triangle's Adjustable Linkage Assembly
Triangle Manufacturing Company offers spherical rod ends as an adjustable linkage assembly. By providing a full solution, this helps our customers save on assembly time, costs and overall headache of managing multiple SKUs. View more benefits of switching to a full adjustable linkage assembly solution.
ADVANTAGES OF TRIANGLE'S ADJUSTABLE LINKAGE ASSEMBLY
Triangle's spherical rod ends are stamped from galvanized steel
- By having components stamped from steel, you will have consistent parts in high quantities at an overall lower cost than machining.
Triangle's adjustable linkage assembly can be manufactured with different spherical plain bearing materials:
- Sintered bronze spherical plain bearing with a galvanized steel race
- Sintered bronze spherical plain bearing with a brass race
- Shouldered sintered bronze spherical plain bearing with a galvanized steel race
- Chrome plated steel spherical plain bearing with a brass race
- Chrome plated steel spherical plain bearing with a PTFE lined brass race
Benefits of sintered bronze spherical plain bearings:
- Triangle's sintered bronze spherical plain bearings are oil impregnated. This results in less maintenance and longer life-span.
Benefits of a shouldered spherical plain bearings:
- By having your spherical rod end manufactured with a shouldered spherical plain bearing, this results in not having to use washers which helps you save time and money on finding yet another supplier.
Benefits of chorme plated steel spherical plain bearings:
- Triangle's chrome plated steel spherical plain bearings have a very smooth surface which is beneficial during any operation.
AVAILABLE ADJUSTABLE LINKAGE ASSEMBLY SIZES
Female spherical rod end thread sizes:
Available bore sizes:
Available rod lengths:
- 4-38 inches
Available custom options at high volumes:
- Rod bending
- Wrench Flats
- Various plating options
APPLICATIONS FOR TRIANGLE'S ADJUSTABLE LINKAGE ASSEMBLY
- Stand Behind Lawn Mowers
- HVAC Louvers
- Solar Trackers
- Production Equipment
To learn more information about Triangle's adjustable linkage assembly and spherical rod ends, view our video below.
Triangle Manufacturing's engineering team is capable of creating a custom adjustable linkage assembly for you and your application. If you would like to learn more about our adjustable linkage assembly, fill out our contact form or call us directly at 920-235-3710.