Rubber Grommet & Ferrule Options for Triangle's Motor Mount Bracket Arms
Commonly found in residential furnaces and air handlers are Triangle Manufacturing Company's motor mount brackets known as the "belly band" motor mount. Assembled with these mounts are rubber grommets and ferrules.
Rubber grommets provide reduction of noise and vibration while ferrules provide a hard-stable piece. This prevents a fastener from tightening which results in damage to the rubber grommet or blower housing. These rubber grommets and ferrules can also be used with other mounting solutions, such as wireforms. View the advantages of Triangle's belly band motor mount vs. competitor wireforms.
Below is a list of Triangle Manufacturing's most common rubber grommets, ferrules and fasteners. Other various sizes and types are available upon request.
RUBBER GROMMETS FOR MOTOR MOUNT ARMS
FERRULES FOR MOTOR MOUNT ARMS & RUBBER GROMMETS
HEX HEAD FASTENER WITH WASHER FOR MOTOR MOUNT ARMS & RUBBER GROMMETS
ABOUT TRIANGLE'S BELLY BAND MOTOR MOUNTS
Triangle's belly band motor mounts are designed for residential and commercial HVAC industry to dampen vibrations. Triangle's belly band motor mounts are considered to be the most affordable units available on the market.
- Built for over the last 60 years as a modular system to reflect HVAC industry needs as they evolve
- Available in either three- or four-arm units
- Manufactured for 42, 48 and 56 frame size electric motors
- Motor diameters range from 4.4" to 6.5"
- Designed for blower housings that range from 7" to 26" in diameter
- Triangle can custom design positions (angles) of the arms for both standard and heavy-duty applications
BENEFITS OF TRIANGLE'S BELLY BAND MOTOR MOUNTS
- Completely customizable footing length and gauges
- Sturdy and strong revolutionary design for heavy duty vibration suppression
- Low cost
- Knock down assembly drastically reduces shipping costs
- Require minimal storage space with knock-down assembly
Triangle Manufacturing Company's belly band motor mounts have a wide variety of custom options available to meet your needs. Our engineering team is always up for the challenge to create custom assemblies that fit the need of any application. For more information or questions regarding Triangle's rubber grommets, ferrules, fasteners or belly band motor mounts, fill our our contact form or call us directly (920) 235-3710.